Friday, November 11, 2016

Bloom Where you are Planted


 
This summer I had a lovely time taking many outings with my grandson.  Here he is trying to open a fairy door attached to a tree at Bunratty Folk
 

 
Here I have used    .  Using a 12x12 sheet I used this punch all along the four sides of the paper and placed it on top of .
 
Now it is time to riffle through my stash and see what I can come up with to create a fun fairy land to surround my picture.
 
Using gelatos and water colors I have painted my chipboard pieces and set them aside.
Now I took some drywall tape and cut thin strips and run them down the paper followed by
 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek.
 
The papers are new and the bling is blue and the dry wall tape is old.
My grandson is very "special" and dear to my heart.  He is my inspiration for this layout.
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Aaaaw such a fabulous layout Kath and that photo is adorable. Love the colour palette you have used and all those textures sure look yummy too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen! It's Gorgeous!! love the colors, very striking!! xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The details are awesome Kath! Those colors really add life to your story and elements. Thank you for joining us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So any delightful details... FANTASTIC layout!
    Thanks for joining in over @ More Than Words.... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the colours are bright and beautiful.. and those feather chippies are awesome! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very colorful! Thank you for playing with us at morethanwords challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how much I love your layout !!!! Amazing work !! Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so sweet! I love all the whimsical details reflecting the setting in the photo. So glad you could join in at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous take on the challenge this month!! What a stunning vivid page! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete